If you need assistance determining which package would be the best fit, please contact us. SleepyHead Solutions is happy to help you make the best decision for your family.
Help – We’re Exhausted!! $395
2 week support package including:
- One hour individualized sleep call (phone, Skype, Facetime) to discuss in detail your child’s sleep and determine the best approach to meet your individual sleep goals
- Customized written sleep plan
- Daily support including daily review of sleep log
- Two 10-minute calls to be used within the 2 weeks of support
Sleep Tweak (1 Hour Call) $150
One hour individualized sleep call (phone, Skype, Facetime) to discuss in detail your child’s sleep and determine the best approach to meet your individual sleep goals.
- This plan does not come with follow up support or a written plan.
Sleep Q & A $75
A 30-minute phone call to ask any general sleep questions, advice, or sleep tips. This package is not meant to formulate a sleep plan and does not come with support; rather it is an opportunity for a certified sleep consultant to offer you guidance and suggestions.
- Additional time will be prorated at the rate of $150/hour.
Newborn/Expectant Parents Package: $150
Perfect for expecting and/or new parents, providing you with the confidence and knowledge to promote a healthy sleep foundation from the very beginning. This makes for a fun and much appreciated baby shower gift!
- One hour phone, Skype, or Facetime consultation
- Sleep guidance plan to be implemented over the first few months of your baby’s life.
- One follow-up email exchange to be used within 3 months of our initial consultation or birth of your child.
Give the gift of sleep! No need to guess which package would work best; instead, purchase a gift certificate for any of our offered sleep packages.
Gift certificates make fun and unique baby shower gifts!
Group Seminars: $25/person; 5 person minimum
Do you belong to a Mom’s group or another parenting group? Do you have a group of friends who want to learn more about infant and child sleep? Allow SleepyHead Solutions to customize a class about any sleep topic that is of interest to you. If you live in the St. Louis area we’ll come to your home or location of your choice for a one-hour private group session.
Sleep challenges can happen at any time despite the healthy foundation that you have established for your child. If, since the last time we worked together, your child has developed a new habit that needs to be addressed, please email me for my a la carte packages.