- Are your mornings chaotic?
- Is your toddler saying “no!” to everything?
- Are temper tantrums guiding your parenting decisions?
- Are you having challenges with picky eating or potty readiness?
- Do you dread bedtime?
- Is it hard to set boundaries and expectations and stick to them?
- Do you find yourself getting frustrated and yelling more than you would like to?
- Does your child tell you they are too scared to sleep alone?
- Are there other general behaviors you would like to see changed?
You are definitely not alone! Through positive parenting strategies, I can equip you with the tools and knowledge to help you confidently parent a wide range of topics in a way that feels good, respectful, and effective. Although it can feel impossible, it definitely is possible to turn the chaos into cooperation and create more harmony in your home. Parenting does not have to be stressful. In fact, it can be fun and I can help you get there.
Behavior Consultation $210
- Detailed intake form to be completed prior to our consultation
- One-hour individualized behavior consultation (phone, Skype, Facetime) to discuss in detail your child’s behaviors and learn strategies and tools to give you the confidence to feel prepared to handle any situation in a calm and positive way.
- Customized and detailed written recap of the tools and strategies discussed during the call.